Bobby Drysdale and Devan Joshi
What We Do and Who We Serve
We serve anyone who wants to fight for a environmental issue!
Greenpeace fights for a cleaner better environment, which includes these things:
1.Saving the Artic
3.Fighting Global Warming
4.Protecting our Oceans
At Greenpeace, there are copious amounts of methods you use get the point across.
1. Greenpeace utilizes there numbers, with people in over 40 countries, as they can a lot of people to protest by holding up sighs in front of areas or buildings
2. Greenpeace will hang banners or write on factories or ships saying things such as "Stop Whaling now" to show the world what is going on at these places
3. Greenpeace users humor such as wearing costumes over polar bears in a save the artic protest
4. Because of the amount of manpower, Greenpeace can flood companies with emails, letters, text messages and any other kind of platform
5. Greenpeace creates videos that are entertaining, but also informative on a certain issue they are focusing on
In 1971 a handful of determined activists leased a small fishing vessel, called the Phyllis Cormack, and set sail for Amchitka Island in Alaska. Their mission was to protest U.S. nuclear testing off the coast of Alaska to place themselves in harm’s way. Despite being intercepted by the U.S. Coast Guard, they brought worldwide attention to the dangers of nuclear testing.