Children's Science Museum
Friday, May 8th, 10:45am-1pm
112 West Foster Avenue
State College, PA
Families will meet and connect with other PA Virtual Families.
Students will develop school spirit and share with others.
RSVP Due May 1, 2015
Please email me the below information from your designated parent school email account:
Send RSVP info to: LZICOLELLO@PAVCSK12.ORG
- Student name, grade, teacher's name
- Adult chaperone's name
- Number of additional children or adults
- Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
OLS HOURS: 2 Hours of Science
- - An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- - Shoes must be worn at all times.
- - All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- - Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- - To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- - In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.