Mrs. Davies Rules
#1 BE PROACTIVE
- You can do the right thing.
- You choose your own actions and attitudes.
#2 RAISE YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR
- We want EVERYONE to have a chance to speak.
- So raise your hand and when you are called YOU have the floor.
- BUT when I am teaching it is your job to listen carefully.
#3 RESPECT - find out what it means to me
- Everyone in this class has FEELINGS and bullying will NOT be tolerated.
- Treat everyone how you would like to be treated.
- Learn from others.
- Do your best and work as a team.
YOU WILL BE REWARDED CLASS DOJO POINTS FOR:
- a positive attitude
- raising your hand
- staying on task
- being kind to others
- working as a team
- +1 points every time I notice you doing any of these things.
YOU WILL LOSE CLASS DOJO POINTS FOR:
- a negative attitude
- shouting out in class
- being off task
- being unkind to others
- being disrespectful
- being late
- -1 point every time I notice you doing any of these things.