Updates and Reminders
November 5, 2020
A Few Highlights!
1. Please click on the following buttons for important information. We aim to keep you informed!
- "Teacher Tuesday" with Marissa Odle, World Languages at Cascade HS
- Quick Links to Maintain Communication!
- Food Service Updates - FREE breakfast and lunch meals for ALL Students through June 30, 2021!
- Employment opportunities. Please consider serving our school district by joining our team as a substitute teacher or bus driver.
- 2020-21 Revised Academic Calendar
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar
2. Our school board meetings will be held in the cafeteria at Cascade Middle School, 6423 S. CR 200 W, Clayton, IN 46118 effective August 12th and continuing until further notice. The monthly meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month.
The MCCSC Grand Reopening Plan
Our Guiding Principles
- Adapting personal behaviors to ensure everyone's health.
- Respecting the necessity of some inconveniences and forego some favored activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility and resilience to adapt to the fluid situation.
Please click on the buttons below for the Back on Track Indiana Stage 5, our Dashboard, Exposure guidance, and guidance on COVID-19 Screening for Parents and masks/face coverings. Be in the KNOW!
CHS "National Blue Ribbon School" and CMS "Schools to Watch"
Please click on the following links to enjoy some of the best aspects of Mill Creek Community School Corporation. We have successes galore and the pursuit of EXCELLENCE in all of our programs continues!
Thanks for all you do to provide support, insistence, and high expectations!
We are small schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
We are ...
- "A" rated school corporation
- "A" rated schools
- Four Star Schools
- eLearning School Corporation
- Riley Children's Foundation Miracle School Corporation
- Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
- Cascade Middle School - 2020 Schools to Watch Recipient
Jim Diagostino, Ed.S.
Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Excellence in Achievement, Attitude, and Actions
Small Schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES