Greek Yogurt Coleslaw:
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces (about 6¼ cups) shredded cabbage
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and whisk until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Place slaw blend/cabbage in a large bowl and pour Greek yogurt dressing mixture over top. Stir to coat cabbage thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until using (preferably at least 30 minutes).