Lord of the Flies
Jack : Characters of jack
- He was a geek
- He was the leader of the choir
- "Jack? I am Meridew this was a voice of one who knows his own mind" pg.21
Character Changes : Jack
- He turned mean and aggressive
- He became bossy and a killer
- He became obsessive with power and control
- He became like a animal
- He painted his face
- " Suddenly Jack bounded out from the tribe and began screaming wildly" pg 181
Setting: The Island
The island looks very tropical it also has many trees, The island also has a beach with a cave. There are only kids stranded on the island.
Theme of the story: Clash against society and order
The theme of the story is clash against society and order because in the story all the kids get stranded on the island without any adults and jack and his group decide to take control of the island without following the rules of society and choose to do what ever they want.
About the author: William Golding
William Golding was born on September 19, 1911 he passed away in1993 His mother, Mildred, was an active suffragette who fought for women’s right to vote. His father, Alex, worked as a schoolmaster. He also abandoned the profession to join the Royal Navy and fight in World War II. Another of many books that William Golding did was the the spire.