ENGLISH FOR THE COMMUNITY
SIBIU TEACHER ACTIVITY GROUP
8th Session - Peer observation
- discuss effective and ineffective teachers you have had in the past;
- identify some features of effective teaching;
- discuss how to carry out a peer observation;
- discuss why a peer observation can be useful;
- practise observing and giving advice to a teacher you have observed;
- plan a peer observation with a colleague.
Each participant will receive a certificate for attending the session!
Please bring with you:
- any teaching problem that you hope the other participants may be able to help you with
- an open mind
- one of your English coursebooks
- all the travel proofs ( gas tickets if you come by car, bus tickets, train tickets)