Middle School North Newsletter
Week of August 30, 2021
Dress Code Reminders
The following guidelines outline appropriate dress in Cabot’s schools:
- All students shall wear shoes
- Young men shall wear sleeved shirts
- Young women may wear sleeved blouses and shirts or sleeveless blouses and shirts with broad shoulder straps that cover the shoulders; undergarments may not be visible;
- Pants, shorts, dresses and skirts will be no more than four (4) inches above the knee. Long dresses cannot have a slit that exceeds 4 inches above the knee standard;
- For all clothing with waistbands, the top of the waistband must be no lower than the top of the hipbone;
- Dress codes for the graduation ceremonies will be determined by the high school principal. Clothing and accessories not allowed include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Tank tops and tops with spaghetti straps;
- Pants with holes more than four inches above the knee with exposed skin or undergarments; Caps, hats, toboggans, etc;
- Clothing that displays obscenities, promotes violence, including pictures of guns or other weapons, has sexual implication/content or has reference to alcoholic beverages, tobacco or illegal substances;
- Chains (e.g. wallet chains);
- See-through blouses;
- Pajamas and house shoes;
- Other styles, hair, contacts or clothing that may disrupt school
How do I get home????
Communicate with them clearly if they are a car rider, bus rider, and what bus they will be riding. Have them write it down and keep track of it.
This is a reasonable responsibility for 5th and 6th grade students.
Car Rider Reminders
No students should ever be dropped off at the front of the building.
The car rider gate will be opened at 7:30 for drop off and at 3:00 for pick up.
Please do not drop your child off unless an adult is there to greet them.
Please do not motion for your child to get in the car. Once all cars have come to a stop, an adult on duty will give all students permission to load.
Please do not be on your cell phone while in a school zone.
If you get your child to school after 8:00, you must park and sign them in at the office. They are tardy after 8:00.
Lastly, we ask for Grace as we get into a groove these first couple of weeks. It will get
Thank you in advance for helping us make this a GREAT year at CMSN!!!