Central Elementary School PTO Weekly Newsletter: 6/13/21
First Day of School: Wednesday, August 25th
First General PTO Meeting: Thursday, September 2nd from 7-8pm
¡Hola! Witaj! Hello! Newsletter Feature - Language Translation and ADA Compliance
Roadrunner jest teraz ADA zgodny (dopasowany)i dostępny w wielu językach. Naciśnij "Przetłumacz biuletyn" po prawej stronie aby wybrać dowolny język.
The Roadrunner is now ADA compliant and available in many languages. Click "Translate Newsletter" to the right to select a new language.
Join us! ISO Committee Chairs and Members
Some of our earliest events and programs convene in the Summer in preparation for the start of the new school year. Please email VP Mandi Altepeter to sign-up or for more information (email@example.com).
These volunteer roles include:
- 1 Kindergarten Liaison (Preferably a rising 1st grade parent; reaches out to incoming Kindergarten families to answer questions and organizes the Fall Kindergarten Picnic)
- 2 Family Fun Night Chairs & 10-20 Committee Members (Fall Event with food and games)
- 1 Assistant Treasurer (Shadows Treasurer for duration of the school year)
- 1 Welcome Committee Chair (Receives list of new Central families each month, drops off Welcome Packet, and answers any questions new families might have)
- 2 Spirit Wear Chairs (Promote, sell and order spirit wear in Early Fall and Late Winter)
- 1 School Directory Chair (Work with District to publish PTO directory)
Effortless PTO Donations with AmazonSmile!
Commemorate Your Time at Central With a Brick Paver
Consider purchasing an engraved brick to add to those already showcased on our walkway in front of the school. They are a great gift for graduating fifth graders, incoming kindergarteners, or for anyone who would like to leave a legacy at Central Elementary School.
Your brick may be engraved with your child’s name or your family name – have a look at the bricks in the Jeanie Kustok Memorial Garden at the school entrance and walkway for inspiration.
Bricks are $100 and tax deductible. Bricks will be in place before the start of the 2021-22 school year! Click on the bricks to place your order today!
Box Tops for Education Now Completely Digital!
Free Summer Meals | Comidas de Verano Gratis | Darmowe Letnie Posiłki
All children 18 and under.
Todos los niños de 18 años y menos.Wszystkie dzieci w wieku 18 lat i młodsze.
(800) 359-2163 Click HERE.
Riverside Public Library Summer Reading Program
Toddler, kid, teen, adult and family prizes are available, so be sure to register by clicking the image at left and track your reading from June 14th to July 30th. Tons of awesome prizes are up for grabs!
PTO Questions or Comments? Get in touch!
2021-2022 PTO Board
Kerry Lipitz, President
Mandi Altepeter, Vice President
Amy Carnahan, Treasurer
Lauren LaVoie, Fundraising
Erin Wieland, Communications
Joanna Metzger-Torres, Secretary
Jen Fournier, Parliamentarian