Do Not Support GMOs!
- Environmental risks: Introducing plants and animals that do not naturally occur into the ecosystem could have devastating effects on current species due to cross breeding and cross pollination. Herbicide resistant plants could spread their qualities to weeds, which would make them harder to kill.
- Collateral damage: Making plants and animals that are resistant to bacteria can cause bacteria to become stronger and harder to kill.
- Failure to yield: GMOs do not save time or money and do not lead to decreased food prices.
- Allergies: GMOs can cause allergic reactions in people.
- Sick or dying animals: There have been incidents of animals dying to GMOs.