How much can we trust Adidas with our environment?
- Sustainability goals are to watch over environmental and human rights.
- Set clear milestones to be hit by 2015 to reduce the ecological footprint by 15%.
- On track to reduce carbon emissions by 30% in the near future and have a total of 65 experts to check on environmental sustainability frequently.
- Company works to reduce waste, use less water, and also reduce amount of chemical resources.
- 1) Company being used with Adidas for plastic plates in football boots now use 99% of recycled materials.
2) Does not source raw materials from any endanger species in an environment.
3) Do not tolerate animal testing in the making of any product.