Tools for Learning
Week of March 3, 2014
- Kahoot! is a game-based real-time classroom response system that delivers online quizzes, discussions, and surveys to students to any web-enabled device.
- Student's of all ages love the interaction and competition and say, "It's FUN!"
- Teachers love that Kahoot! engages and motivates their students.
- Great for on the spot assessment, review vocabulary, test reviews, exit questions, and the list goes on!
- Put the students in charge and let them create their own Kahoots to challenge the class!
- Teachers begin by going to getkahoot.com. Sign up and in less than 30 seconds you're read to begin!
- Give your Kahoot a title and begin entering your questions and answers.
- It's easy to drag and drop images into a Kahoot that are saved on your computer.
- Select your language, privacy settings and audience.
- Drop in a cover image for your Kahoot if your would like.
- Then launch your Kahoot.
- Questions will only play on the projected screen not the student's device.
- Have students/players visit kahoot.it and enter the automatically genterated Kahoot game pin shown on the projected screen from teacher's device.
- Let the fun and learning begin!
- Results can be emailed or downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet.