Sunrise Soap Company!
A UNIQUE, HANDS ON EXPERIENCE!
Sunrise soap company-Tour and make your own fizzy soap!!!
Friday, Feb. 17th 2017 at 2-3:30pm
29 North Beaver Street
SUNRISE SOAP COMPANY offers a skin-healthy alternative to many of the harsh soaps found on store shelves. Sunrise soaps are made in small batches, contain high quality oils (which are extremely beneficial to the skin, providing moisture) and produce a wonderful lather. They use pure vegetable, coconut and olive oils, shea butter, cocoa butter, castor oil. Offering a wide – and sometimes wild – selection of fragrances to please everyone
2:00-2:30-- TOUR (free)
2:30-3:30- make YOUR OWN soap!!
$8 per student (tour is free)
** each student will leave with their very own fizzy soap they created!!**
Purpose: educational and socialization
Educational outcome: Students will learn about the science and art of soap making. Student will be making/creating their own soap with their fellow students. Students will learn about the beneficial properties of soap and how they benefit the skin.
OLS hours: 30 minutes of history and 60 minutes of science.
- An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.
- All PA Virtual events are weapon, drug, and tobacco free.