D93 Family Update
January 12th, 2023
We would like to celebrate and recognize those individuals who consistently demonstrate integrity through their words and actions. If you have someone that you believe should be recognized for their example of integrity, please share that with us by going to https://d93.org/integrity
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Strength to Love, 1963
Parent Teacher Conferences
- Monday, Jan. 23rd: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Monday, Jan. 23rd: 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, Jan. 24th 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Thursday, Jan. 26th, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
School Board News
- Dr. Woolstenhulme provided an overview of our District's accomplishments over the past year.
- The Board approved updates to our Emergency School Closure policy and COVID and Respiratory Illness Response plan.
- Recommended updates to our Open Enrollment Policy are approved for 30-day public comment. Comments on this policy may be submitted by clicking this link. You may also share comments during the public input session of the Board meeting on Wednesday or send written comments to Sam WIlliams, Board Clerk, to be read to the Board during the public input session.
This week's episode of D93 News spotlights the Thunder Ridge Pink Out Annual event and donations that come from the heart.
Upcoming D93 Live on Facebook
Youth Vaping, Health Harms, and How to Speak with Your Child
Dr. Galiatsatos and Jade Harkness will answer questions about vaping, its
affect on the youth, and the current state of medical research. We encourage you to include your question for our experts when registering!
TUESDAY, JANUARY 31 6:30 MST
Register for free: http://bit.ly/3Qnuf2M
Opportunities for Students
Students Ages 13-18
D93 Get Help Line
Students, parents, and employees can reach out for help with bullying, harassment, suicidal tendencies, self-harm, threats, or to report weapons at school by going to d93.org/gethelp or sending the text @gethelp to 855-528-0074.