By- Sarah Gibson
Information about Binge-eating
- Frequent episodes of devouring enormous amounts of food.
- This's disorder can cause high blood pressure, heart disease, and gallbladder disease.
- More women get this disorder than men do.
- After the episodes of binging the people that have this disorder usually feel ashamed or embarrassed.
- Getting enough sleep every night
- Get rid of your temptation foods- like desserts
Temptation foods need to be thrown out so you are not tempted any more.
Do things in the day so you don't get bored and start eating unnessarily.
Get enough sleep during the night instead of thinking about food.