Business Analyst Needed
Dalton's Sporting Goods
- Handles and delivers in areas of application programming, data conversions and uploads, database and system design.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Handle basic programming and coding in system as well as documenting process flows using tools with provided systems.
What Education Do You Need?
- Bachelor's Degree in:
- Business management, Accounting, Finance, or Administration
- Master's Degree of:
- Science in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
Other Jobs In The Pittsburgh Area
Plus Fusion-Pittsburgh- resolve software and business process issues, writing and problem solving skills
UnitedHealth Group-AZ or Pittsburgh- Assist in project management, manage outcomes of studies, evaluate system changes
Experis-Pittsburgh- manage testing, test vendor management, scripts, and plans
What Will Your Salary Be?
- $52,000 to $95,000
- The average salary of a business analyst is $77,000