DATES TO REMEMBER
Jan 17th - PTO meeting - 6 p.m.
Jan 18th - Wacky Wed - Sports
Jan 18th - Martha's Kitchen PTO Spirit Night 4-9 p.m.
Jan 24th - Kickoff Assembly for Kid's Heart Challenge
Jan 24th - SGA Window Starts
Jan 25th - Class Pictures
PTO INFORMATION - READ ON TO FIND OUT HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR PTO AND SCHOOL!
Ways to Help
1)Helping Hands - Helps with copying, laminating, cutting, etc (the box is in the office). https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4AABAE2CA1FFC34-2022
We appreciate the support of our wonderful parents. Thank you for everything you do for our staff and students!
Lost Chromebook Charger Fee Information
1. Go to the Online School Fee Payment Website:
2. Click "Elementary Schools" and then "George Watkins Elementary School".
3. Select the fee that is titled " Chromebook Fee-Damaged/Charger". (SKU: BR002-93)
4. Click "Add to Cart"
5. Continue with the checkout process to pay the fee.
* Parents - there has been an increased number of students being pulled out of school early on Fridays. Please keep in mind that instruction does happen on a Friday afternoon and often is used as an assessment day. It is also disruptive to a class when we have to keep calling down to the room for students. Please wait until school is out to start your weekend plans as much as possible. We have a lot of ground to cover still from COVID.
* Please do NOT send ANY medications to school with your child (this includes cough drops, suckers, vicks vapor rub, etc). All medications (including over the counter) must go through the clinic.
*Just a reminder that students are only allowed 10 parent contacts for excused absences and after that you are required to have a doctor's note or it will be unexcused. Vacations should be scheduled during breaks as much as possible.