Stop the SHAKE
" If I were a scientist I would create a magic pill that delivers dopamine to the part of the brain above the degenerated pathway!"
James Parkinson published 'An Essay on the Shaking Palsy' in 1817, and established Parkinson's as a recognized medical condition.
Michael J. Fox
Actor, Parkinson Activist. Famous actor from Back To The Future movies now leading Parkinson Fundraiser.
The Body Condition
2. This condition is caused by certain nerve cells (neurons) in the brain gradually break down or die. symptoms are due to loss of neurons.
3. It makes their life more slow and they have a nervous shake a lot of the time.
4. Neurons are affected by this
5. The neurons break down and die
6. Long term effects are weight loss, swallowing difficulty, difficulty communicating, and problems with balance.
7. After making an essay by doctor James Parkinson they started to call it that.
8. 3 possible treatments are, a change in lifestyle, carbidopa - levodopa drug, and deep brain simulation.
9. There is no cure for Parkinson disease.
10. I can be treated in many ways but not cured, in the early stages of the disease you may show little to expression in face.