Creek Band - 9/14/20 to 9/20/20
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Weekly Marching Band Rehearsal Schedule
- Monday, September 14th - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 15th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 17th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
All brass and woodwind students must bring their flip folders, lyres and music to rehearsal this week.
All Marching Band rehearsals take place at CCHS. The protocols for these rehearsals will be the same as those in Summer Band. All students who participated in Summer Band are expected to attend after school Marching Band Rehearsals. There will be a required COVID screening prior to each rehearsal. It will be available one hour prior to rehearsal on the band website and the BAND app.
Announcements, Events, and Information
Booster Meeting Regarding Fall Activites
Tuesday, Sep. 15th, 6-7pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
This in person meeting will take place in the band hall and will also be simulcast on TEAMS.
All parents/guardians and supporters are encouraged and welcome to attend.
3rd Annual Mattress Sale
Please promote our 3rd Annual Mattress Sale!
Sunday, October 4th from 12pm to 6pm at League City Intermediate!
Share this link with all your friends, family, and neighbors!
2020 Football Schedule & Transportation
In order to maintain appropriate social distancing, we will be limiting the use of school buses for the Fall of 2020.
We are only attending games that are close enough to CCHS for our parents and driving students to transport themselves. If a student does not have a ride, they may ride the bus, however we are asking that all students/guardians who can provide their own transportation do so.
Here are the specifics:
- Students who are of legal driving age can and should drive themselves to Challenger Columbia (and Dickinson HS should that game be attended.) Note: Students may not drive other students (except for siblings) under any circumstances.
- Parents/guardians are asked to transport their students to each game. Parents will need to drop off and pick up their students at the designated times. Students will need to arrive at designated times and cannot leave the game early.
In order to plan for needed bus transportation, all parents/guardians should complete this form ASAP. Please complete the form to the best of your ability at this point. You will have the opportunity to change your answers as we get closer to each date.
2020 Football Schedule as of 9.7.2020
- Thursday, October 8th - vs. Brazoswood (Senior Night)
- Friday, October 16th - vs. Dickinson
- Friday, October 23rd - vs. Clear Brook (Homecoming)
- Thursday, October 29th - vs. Clear Springs
- Friday, November 6th - vs. Clear Lake
- Thursday, November 12th - vs. Clear Falls
Do you have a business that wants to sponsor the hard working students of the Creek Band program?
Please consider being a sponsor of the Clear Creek Band!
Do you frequent a business that would be a great sponsor?
Sponsors will be recognized on the Creek Band trailers as well as at all marching band performances, concert programs, weekly newsletters, and social media releases.
Support the Creek Band Daily with Loyalty Shopping
By shopping as you already do...you can financially support the Creek Band.
- Always use this link for your Amazon shopping: smile.amazon.com/ch/76-0514375
- Amazon donates .5% of the price of eligible Amazon Smile purchases to the Creek Band.
- It's the same Amazon you are already familiar with; same prices, same Prime benefits, and same products.
You must enroll each year for your purchases to support the Creek Band. Please complete your annual enrollment for 8/1/2020 through 7/31/2021.
- Login to your Kroger Account
- Go to Account Summary
- Under Community Rewards, click "Enroll"
- Enter CCHS Band Boosters Reward Number: NU738
The Randall's Good Neighbor Program allows you to link your Remarkable Card to a maximum of 3 charities.
- To add the Creek Band, take a Good Neighbor Program form (available from customer service) and enter Charity # 3396.
- Return the form to customer service to complete the process.
Like and Follow us on Facebook
- Sunday, October 4th - 3rd Annual Mattress Sale - League City Intermediate - 12:00pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, October 8th - Football vs. Brazoswood (Senior Night) - Challenger Columbia - 6:00pm
- Friday, October 16th - Football vs. Dickinson - Dickinson High School - 7:00pm
- Friday, October 23rd - Football vs. Clear Brook (Homecoming) - Challenger Columbia - 7:00pm