6th Grade Lineville Technology
By: Britney Lor
- Each day when you have technology you start the class off with Typing Web.
- Typing Web is your warm-up for 5 minutes when you get to the classroom to wait for everyone to arrive.
- Through the 1st quarter I've improved a lot on Typing Web and I personally think that if you try hard enough you will get there or if you try really hard for it you will reach up and beyond.
- I think that typing Web is kinda fun in a way because you can change up the theme on how you like it.
- This is one of the projects you get to do and you can have fun with it and do whatever you want to the trailer.
- For you to be able to make a iTrailer you have to make it under iMovie but instead of making it as a movie you make it as a trailer.
- I have to say that this is one of my favorite projects because you get to choose a theme and edit the story line on what you want to be like.
- The only thing you really need to know is just to have fun with the iTrailer.
- Haiku Deck is a app that is on your iPad that you would use in technology.
- In haiku deck you create a project of your dream job.
- When your creating your dream job presentation it takes a really long process to make it because you have to research on the job and present it in front of the entire class.
- Two things that scared me was presenting it because I was worried that I would mess up and not finish it on time.
- For explain everything you had to do it also on your iPad because it's a app that you have to do it on.
- What you have to do in explain everything is you create slides and have to use a math problem to solve the explain everything.
- After you have your slides put out you would have to record yourself and submit it into schoology.
- Now for career locker it's a website that you would do with the counselor.
- What your counselor does is teach you what you want to do after you're done with school.
- Here's how it ties into haiku deck you do like mini quizzes and choose a dream job that you really want to do and research on what types of schools you would go to and how much it costs.
- What coding is like mini games and it's like puzzles that you would have to put together and solve to get it right.
- Personally I really like coding because it has different types of games for you to play with.
- I really think coding is amazing, not just because it's a game, but it really makes you think about what you would do to make it perfect and correct.