Professional Learning Community
December 4, 2014
Learning Targets: I can...
- articulate what I know about new state assessments.
- use the PARCC website to find relevant information about assessments.
- explain how I can apply what I have learned in my classroom with students of different proficiency levels.
- visualize how I will be able to use new activities, strategies, and research to improve my instruction.
- describe the new ELP standards and how I will intentionally integrate them into my planning.
Professional Learning and Collaboration-10:30-11:30
KC: 40 Book Challenge, Vocabulary Strategies
Sara and Janene: IDEA Frames for Fluency
Jenna: Poll Everywhere
Katie: Words Their Way
Vicki: Scaffolding Language Scaffolding Learning-Pauline Gibbons
Mika: Dictation Online