Fabulous 4th Grade Newsletter
Week of September 7th!
Phrase of the Week
Picture Day! Monday, September 14th!
- Wear formal dress uniform, including blazer for 6th - 8th graders.
- Your fall photo will be your yearbook and badge photo this year!
- Visit mylifetouch.com to order.
- Picture Day ID: DO015281Q0
Parent Orientation: September 9th at 6 pm:
At the parent meeting we will meet in the gym first to cover:
- School Messenger
- Parent Portal
- Week at a Glance
- Volunteers/Watch DOGS
Parents will then Meet with homeroom teachers afterwards in the classroom:
- Classroom Expectations
- Letters will be sent home within the next week regarding tutoring. More information to follow.
- The students were sent home with directions for the Density Boat project. Please sign and return the bottom portion of the paper acknowledging that you have read and understand the requirements for the project.
- 1st Unit Assessment will be Monday, September 14, 2015
- The 2nd Unit Assessment will be Tuesday, September 15, 2015. The students can study their American Indians foldable made in class.
Enrichment: Service Learning Project
- Students have been introduced to our 4th grade service learning project during enrichment with their homeroom teachers. We will begin voting the process within the next week. Please watch our Kid President, in the video below, explain how we can change the world.