Friday, May 20
7:30-8:00 in the morning
Outdoor Lunch Area
With deep appreciation,
The ECC Faculty
https://practice.smarterbalanced.org/student/. Once you click on the link, simply login as a guest and follow the prompts, choosing grade 4. Eventually a screen will appear that will allow you to choose a math or language arts practice test. We test during the first week of June.
IXL: F.3, F.4, F.8 F.9
The Great IXL Race continues.
Top 7 Finishers win treasure ticket prizes.
R-Controlled Sound and Academic Vocabulary
Ask your child to tell you how Captain Swain beat The Sea Raven to California.
Character Can Book Report
Students will have time in class to write the written portion next week.
Field Trip to the Vista Court House
We are in need of drivers. Please consider joining us.
Gold Rush Days is on June 9th
Please contact our gracious class liaison, Gina O'Leary, if you have questions about his exciting
- 5/20 Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
- 5/23 Superior Court of North County (Vista)
- 5/24 Character Can Book Reports Due
- 5/26 Open House
- 5/30 Memorial Day (No School)
- 5/31-6/3 CAASP Testing
- 6/9 Gold Rush (Full day)
- 6/14 Walk Through California (This is an on site presentation and all parents are welcome to come to it.)
- 6/16 End of the Year Party
- 6/17 Last Day of School