Kindergarten Round-Up Is Coming!
We can't wait to see you!
It’s hard to believe that the BIG day is near. Next Tuesday, March 26th, is Kindergarten Roundup at Boone Meadow, and we can’t wait to meet you and your rising Kindergartener!
- You may confirm the time of your appointment here: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2ffamily%2fdirectaction.aspx.
- Each appointment is blocked out for a 60 minute time slot, during which your child will meet with our kindergarten teachers and other staff members so we may get to know them better. We engage the children in play, stories, activities, and some very light literacy and mathematical thinking assessments. In addition, we will meet with parents/guardians for an informational session and Q&A time.
- Please plan to arrive about 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time slot. Simply come to the front doors and ring the bell (located left of the front doors) to be admitted. From there you will be greeted by our fantastic secretaries, Beth and Barb, to check in before being escorted to the library.
- We also have a small photo area set aside for you to snap a picture of your kiddo.
We look forward to meeting with you and your child next week!
Tom Hundley, Principal
Lauren Kersey, Assistant Principal
1. Your child :)
2. Two pieces of proof of residency: original utility bill(s) (e.g.: gas, electric, water, sewer. Driver's license or cell phone bill are not acceptable.); signed rental agreement with date of occupancy; signed purchase agreement with closing date; signed letter from builder with closing date
3. Child's original birth certificate or current passport
4. Immunization records
5. Photo of your child (4x6” or 5x7”) that we may keep