- 3/2/20- Dolphin Awards at Flag Salute
- 3/3/20 Site Council Meeting at 3:00 Room 16
- Sun, Mar 8 - Last Day to Register for GATE Testing
- 3/9/20-3/13/20- Conference Week/minimum day 1:30 Release all week
- Thursday, Mar 19 – PTO Meeting, School Library @ 7:00pm
- 3/17/20- ELAC meeting 3:00 PM
- 3/20/20- Lincoln's Day- No School
- 3/26/20- Science Night 6 PM
- 3/27/20- Family Dance @ Clifford 6PM (NEON THEME!)
Sign Up to help for the Family Dance
- 3/30-4/3 5th Grade Outdoor Education Trip
- 4/3/20- Minimum Day-Friday before Spring Break Early Release 1:30
- Monday, Apr 6 – Friday, Apr 10 – NO SCHOOL – Spring Break
- 4/17/20- Middle School Dance @ Clifford
- 6/2/20- 8th Grade Great America Trip
- 6/4/20- 8th Grade Graduation at Canada College @ 6 PM
Star Vista Services
Star Vista provides on-site counseling services for Clifford students. This is possible through an RCSD grant from Sequoia Healthcare District.
Below are additional Star Vista resources, available to the community:
Peer-to-Peer Teen Chat
Monday - Thursday, 4:30-9:30 pm
Great resource for teens and youth to receive support
Star Vista 24/7 Suicide Crisis Hotline
Open for anyone to call and receive support for themselves or for others
Star Vista Website
Woodside High School Theatre Arts Department Presents The Addams Family a New Musical Comedy
The Addams Family a New Musical Comedy
Woodside High School presents the production of The Addams Family, a new musical comedy, with five performances March 13th/14th/15th and 20th/21st, 2020 at the Woodside High School Performing Arts Center, 199 Churchill Avenue, Woodside CA.
Tickets are available online (www.WHSdramaboosters.org).
Based off of the classic Addams’ cartoon characters and the vintage TV series, The Addams Family is every father’s nightmare: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that isn’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he’s never done before – keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s “normal” boyfriend and his parents. But then, what is normal? As Morticia says, “Normal is an illusion…What’s normal for the spider is a calamity for the fly.”
The Woodside High School production of The Addams Family is sure to have you laughing with a cast of 40 students, along with a full, live orchestra to highlight the excitement of the ghoulish score. The orchestra includes 9 student musicians and over a dozen students working behind the scenes on the tech crew.
Woodside High School musicals frequently sell out and this one is a surefire crowd pleaser so buy your tickets quickly at http://www.WHSdramaboosters.org.
• Friday, March 13 at 7:30 pm
• Saturday, March 14 at 7:30 pm
• Sunday, March 15 at 2:00 pm (matinee)
• Friday, March 20 at 7:30 pm
• Saturday, March 21 at 7:30 pm
Adults: $20 / Seniors (65+): $15 / Staff & Students (college and under): $10
- ELPAC (English Language Proficiency Assessment for California, K-8): February 4- March 24
- CAASPP (California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress) - April 27 - May 22
In case you missed the SEPTAR Meeting Executive Functioning Skills.
Please find attached a PDF copy of the Presentation, as well as two of the handouts. The ebook can be download from our website at:
The presentation (in English and Spanish) and the three handouts can be found on our website here, for easy reference:
Join SEPTAR today to be added to our Yahoo group where you will be notified of future SEPTAR meetings, events, and events pertaining the the greater Special Education community:
SEPTAR is the Special Education Parent Teacher Association for Redwood City.
We bring families and educators together to meet the special education needs of children in Redwood City.
Project Cornerstone Book for the month of March! "Enemy Pie" by Derek Munson.
- The perfect book for kids learning how to make friends or deal with conflict
- Ideal as a read aloud book for families or elementary schools
- Created by Derek Munson who has directly shared his children's stories with over 100,000 kids across the globe