Events in Methacton Schools ~ A Two Week Outlook
Mark Your Calendars!
WEEKS OF JUNE 9, 2019 TO JUNE 30, 2019
June 9, 2019 to June 15, 2019
Sunday, June 9
Monday, June 10
- Worcester 4th Grade Picnic
- 800 AM - Arrowhead Fun Day (rain date)
- 6:30 PM - Property/Transportation Committee Meeting
- 7:00 PM - MCC Meeting
Tuesday, June 11
- Eagleville Fun Day
- 9:30 AM - MHS Graduation Rehearsal, followed by Graduation Parade
Wednesday, June 12
- 4th Marking Period Elementary Report Cards Issued
- Worcester Fun Day
- 9:30 AM - Eagleville H&S Mtg.
- 10:00 AM – MHS Graduation Rehearsal
- 6:30 PM - Eagleville Volunteer Celebration Dinner
- 6:30 PM - Finance Committee Meeting
Thursday, June 13
- 4th Marking Period End - All Schools
- Arcola End of Year Assembly
- 9:00 AM - MHS Graduation Rehearsal
- 4:00 PM - MHS Graduation Ceremony
Friday, June 14
- 4th Marking Period Arcola & H.S. Report Cards Issued
- Last Day of School
Saturday, June 15
- Best of Class program airs on 6ABC @ 7:00pm
June 16, 2019 to June 30, 2019
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
Tuesday, June 18
- MHS Report Cards posted to Parent Portal
- 7:00 PM - Special Board Meeting / Final Budget Adoption
- 7:15 PM - Work Session Meeting
Tuesday, June 25
- 7:00 PM – Regular Board Meeting – MHS LGI
Look to this page for announcements from Methacton area non-profit agencies and intramural organizations who are interested in reaching out to Methacton families and students.
The “Pride of Methacton” newsletter is a monthly publication which delivers to our schools and community updates on the commendable achievements of our athletic programs and milestones reached by individual athletes
Welcome to “Showcasing the Pride of Methacton” – a monthly, online series where we will focus on programs, and the contributions of our students and staff who make MSD one of the best school districts in the Commonwealth.
Always confirm event times and locations on our website before attending. Use the iCal button to add events to your personal calendar!
Check before you go, changes are made daily based upon field conditions, weather, etc.