Dont really put your face on facebook!
What is Internet Saftey on Facebook
Facebook is a great site that a lot of kids use in middle school but you need to take many precautions to protect yourself from people on the internet. You have a profile page but you don't want to put information that gives you away a lot of the information is optional if it is don't put it on there.
Tips For Internet Safety on Facebook
- Do Make your Facebook page private.
- Do Not accept random friend request from people you don`t know.
- Do Not put your address, phone number, or email address on Facebook.
- Do Not put personal information like your age or your gender.
- Do Not give your password or username to ANYONE.
- When You message your friends don`t put personal information in the message its better to do it personally.
- When You post pictures make sure there not giving anything away like your address.
- If You accidently accept a friend request when you don't mean to and the person starts to ask personal questions make sure to block them.