St Mary of the Angels
School Improvement Plan
St Mary's has adopted a subcommittee model to investigate & explore options for change.
The four subcommittees are linked to the School Improvement Plan and currently each team is headed by a member of executive (Leadership Team)
- Catholic Identity - Charism
- Teaching and Learning - Teacher Coaching and Feedback
- Stewardship of Resources
- Pastoral Wellbeing - Transition
- Leadership - Communication Processes
Teacher Coaching and Feedback
- Marg Stewart ran whole staff PD session
- whole staff are now making our school "hum"
- Sub - Committee members (TCF) have commenced the Professional Coaching for Teacher Development Policy, Process, and Reflection document.
- A.R.M Process has started, with the opt-in model of
High Performing Teams - Brian Burgess
- Understanding the notion of what makes teams work
- Unpacking data to improve performance in the following:
empathy, clarity, learning and engagement