By Madison Powers
Element name: Tin
Atomic number: 50
Atomic weight : 118.710
Color: silvery lustrous grey
- Never found as the free element
- Most important tin ore is cassiterite (tin oxide, SnO2)
- Cornwall in England was famous for its tin mines
- Organotin compounds are used as bactericides and fungicides in marine environments but cause environmental concern as they cause severe problems to local wildlife.
- Tin is a might be a necessary element in very, very, small quantities in rats
silvery-white metal, is malleable, somewhat ductile, and has a highly crystalline structure.
Tin is a small Quantities in rats
- Physical properties
- Heat properties
Ordinary tin is a silvery-white
On warming grey, or tin, with a cubic structure changes at 13