Washington Early Learning Center
Weekly Staff Newsletter
April 27th-May 1st, 2015
This week's meetings/activities
2:30--IEP mtg. for Cole S.
Tuesday, April 28th:
8:00-3:00--Stacie out for 4K interviews
Wednesday, April 29th:
3:20--IEP for Nicholas K.
Thursday, April 30th:
11:15--IEP for Sully
Friday, May 1st:
9:00--IEP mtg. for Nate & Noah
10:30--Eval for Damian B.
A look ahead:
May 4th-8th: Teacher Appreciation Week
Wednesday, May 6th: Staff lunch provided by WELC parents
Thursday, May 7th: In appreciation of your time, there will not be a staff meeting today!
Tuesday, May 26th: Tom Pease performs at 10:00 & 12:15
Tuesday, June 2nd: WELC presentation to Board
Thursday, June 3rd: Last student day
Friday, June 4th: Last teacher day
WELC Board Presentation
Please let me know if you can assist with any of the following (some of you I am requesting specific information from):
- Are there any "before" pictures of Washington? Building, classroom, etc. before things got moved in? If so, please let me know!
- PALS fall & spring data (Sandy)
- Birth-3 data (number of TPC meetings & evaluations)-Missy
- Screening data (number of children screened per month; number of referrals from screenings; number qualified for SPED)-Renee
- Look through your classroom pictures and start a folder that includes highlights from happenings throughout the year.
- List of parent activities/trainings (library, OT/PT, bedtime routines, others?) Are there any pictures of these? Those that took the lead on each of these, could you write up a description and give attendance numbers, etc.?
We are going to work on a slide show presentation that includes pictures & graphs. Sarah is taking the lead on this but all of us need to assist with the leg work to get these items together.
If you have other ideas, please let me know!
- Please remember to begin looking through and sorting the shared materials area. What if we made three piles: keep, donate to 4K, donate to families?