McIntire November Newsletter
High Levels of Learning for ALL!
Falling into a Great Month!
It was so wonderful to see our families at parent/teacher conferences. If you were not able to attend, we will work to meet with you this week. We strive to meet with 100% of our families to ensure communication on the progress of your children. Home + School = Success!
Have a wonderful month! As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. Thanks so much for all you do for your child!
Calendar of Events for November
- Friday, November 7th-Dental Screenings (returned permission slips only)
- Monday, November 10th-NO SCHOOL Teacher Professional Development
- Tuesday, November 11th-Veterans' Day Activities
- Wednesday, November 12th-7:00 School Board Meeting (FHS Library)
- Friday, November 14th-8:45 PBS Assembly
- Thursday, November 21st-6-7 pm Family Tech Night
- Thursday, November 21st-7-7:30 Online Read Aloud
- Wednesday, November 26-Friday, November 28th-NO SCHOOL Thanksgiving Break
Check out our YouTube channel!
We will also continue to have live read alouds that broadcast from this channel. I will be sure to let you know when these events are happening.