Holicong Middle School
Updates From Mr. Bucher
Box Top Collection
Earn Some Extra Money For Holicong.......It Is Easy!
We all shop for groceries, sometimes two or three times a week –- or more. Now turn those shopping trips into easy cash for your school, and encourage friends to do the same! Just look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds of products like Cheerios, Hamburger Helper and Kleenex, in almost every aisle of the store. All you need to do is clip and send them with your child to Holicong's main office -- each clipping earns 10 cents for Holicong.
Do You Drop Off or Pick Up Your Child?
As our enrollment increases, it becomes even more important for everyone to follow orderly and safe procedures for arrival and dismissal. Please read these guidelines and review them regularly with your child. The directional arrows for student drop-off and pick-up this year continue on the side of the building near the tennis courts (opposite end of the building side where the office is located). Please observe the following:
- Do not drop off your child in the morning or make arrangements to pick your child up at the end of the day near the office entrance. THIS IS VERY UNSAFE.
- Do not enter the bus entrance between 6:30 A.M. and 8:15 A.M. and between 2:00 P.M. and 3:15 P.M.
- Keep moving at a safe, slow pace until you reach the drop-off/pick-up area. Stop only for safety, courtesy and drop-off/pick-up. Drop-off and pick-up for arrival and dismissal is never at the school office area. It takes place on the side near the tennis courts.
- Use the full turn-around as designated. Do not use the tennis courts as a turn-around.
- Pull fully into the drop-off/pick-up zone in the correct direction. Students should never be dropped off or picked up in an area where they must walk in front of cars. Students should not be dropped off or picked up on the way into the drop-off/pick-up area. Please only use the “curb cut-out” area.
- Upon exiting the designated drop-off/pick-up area, it is strongly recommended that you turn right onto Holicong Road and travel towards Route 202. This eliminates a great deal of congestion in the drop-off/pick-up area and on Holicong Road.
- Please note the “Reduced Speed” signs on Holicong Road during times of student arrival and dismissal.