4th Grade Newsletter
11/30 - 12/04
- Reading - I can describe the structural elements particular to dramatic literature.
- Science - Earth Science Review
- Math - Problem Solving using Multiplication and Division
- LA/Writing- I can use adverb clauses to connect ideas within and between paragraphs.
- Social Studies - Tensions in Texas and the Rise of the Revolution
We are asking that all parents sign up to receive text message alerts.
To sign up, please text “Yes” to 68453.
Great Happens Here
A big thank you to Ms. Flores for helping us with our inquiry "stream tables"! We learned about how the slope and flow of streams affect erosion!
We could observe how canyons and deltas are formed due to erosion!
Congratulations to our 4th grade Red Paw winners of this week!
- November 23rd - 27th: THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY WEEK!
- December 1st: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt!
- December 4th: Santa Shop
- December 5th: Pancakes with Santa and Santa Shop- 9:00am-12:00pm
- December 9th: 6 Weeks Progress Report
- December 15th: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt!
- December 18th: End of Second Nine Weeks!
- December 18th: Early Dismissal - 11:45 am