Welcome to Jessup!
Welcome to the Jessup community!
You may want to print this document as a quick guide to some key contacts here at the University. These people are committed to supporting you and making your experience here at Jessup a rich and rewarding one.
Blessings as you get underway in this exciting journey!
David Timms, PhD
Dean, Faculty of Theology & School of Christian Leadership
William Jessup University
Staff and Resources
- Academic Advising questions, please contact Dennis Nichols at email@example.com or (916)577 -8091
- Financial Aid questions, please contact Susan Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 577-2235
- Student Accounts questions, please contact Sara McCuan at email@example.com or (916) 577-2352
- IT Support, please contact WJU Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 577-2345
- Moodle Support, please contact Moodle 24/7 Hotline 1 (800) 985-9781
Dennis Nichols, Lead Faculty
Susan Baker, Financial Aid Counselor
Sara McCuan, Student Accounts Officer
- Username: firstname.lastname (Example: Jane Johnson = jane.johnson)
- Password: firstname.lastname + last four of your Student ID (Example: jane.johnson0123)
Once logged in for the first time, we recommend that you personalize your password.
- MyJessup: WJU's intranet, and your gateway to your Jessup email, Moodle, Student Portal, and other important WJU news.
- Jessup Email: Check your email daily! This is the only email we will use to relay important WJU communications. You can watch the tutorial to forward your emails to a personal account here.
- Student Portal: View your course grades, unofficial transcripts, billing statement, financial aid, outstanding paperwork needed, and more. The link to the Student Portal is found on the top menu in MyJessup .
- Moodle: A virtual classroom we use for every course. We recommend that you go through a tutorial or two! The link to Moodle is found on the top menu in MyJessup.