ITC US Director
To run the US operations for the organization.
We're Hiring: come work @ Israel Tech Challenge
ITC US Director
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from around the world to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech such as data science, computer vision, cyber security and full stack web development. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 400 graduates to the hi-tech industry from over 20 countries.
ITC is expanding quickly and is looking for a critical management level position to run the US operations for the organization.
ITC is looking for a bright mind, with an entrepreneurial spirit who cares about empowering talent to contribute meaningfully to the future through advanced tech skills.
The three main responsibilities of the US Director:
Fundraising: We rely on the support of outstanding individuals and foundations to fund, guide and help ITC achieve meaningful societal impact. As we grow, we’re looking to diversify and engage a large support base in order to incorporate talent from underrepresented populations and lower socioeconomic background.
Campus Liaison: Developing partnerships with top US campuses to offer ITC as a highly regarded option for advanced, immersive tech training in Tel Aviv.
Brand Ambassador: Developing the brand of ITC as an elite tech training and placement program, available to anyone in the world with the relevant potential.
The role involves being a friendly, trustworthy and strategic ambassador for ITC with donors, partners, universities, and the ever growing alumni community (400 people from 20+ countries and counting!). A diverse skillset is required, which includes strategic relationship management, strategic thinking and execution, program development, marketing and grant writing.
- Raise funds and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets. Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization and create alignment. Developer donor package, grant application and updates.
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and supporters, and manage strategic relationships.
- Plan and coordinate events to raise awareness to ITC’s brand and funds. Recruit and coordinate activities of advisory board members, volunteers and advisors.
- Build awareness and strengthen ITC’s brand across channels.
- Develop a recruitment network for ITC’s programs in North America (through campuses, relevant orgs, etc.)
- Native level English speaker. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, including proven publishing content - a must
- American citizenship or permanent residency
- 5+ years of experience in fundraising management positions, lobbying, or marketing – a must
- Proven experience in managing teams, service providers and projects – a must
- Proven public speaking abilities – a must
- Experience in sales, press and media relationships – an advantage
- Experience organizing events and communities– an advantage