Faith Church of Wahpeton
Weekly church news
"I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16: 7,8
Dear Faith Church,
- Peggy Olthoff who just had back surgery. Pray for a full recovery and for God's provision while taking time off from work.
- Joel and Cori Lyons and their new baby girl, McKayla. Their household has been turned upside down, but in a mighty, terrific way! God is already answering prayers for daycare and job retention. His blessings continue to flow! Please pray for a smooth transition and other provisions to be met.
- Please keep our church, our leadership, and Pastor Jared in your prayers. Keep seeking. Keep asking. Keep knocking. Persist... (Matt 7: 7 and 8)
- Just in case some of you didn't receive it, Franklin and Lorina have an update Franklin and Lorina
- We have a lofty goal of sending out 100 boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Please consider donating toward shipping the boxes even if you can't fill one. Each box costs $9 to ship! (HINT- I just ordered a WILSON soccer ball and pump off of Amazon (under $20) Amazon website. They also have them at Play it Again Sports and Scheels in Fargo, (I haven't checked WalMart))
Get plugged in with a group by joining one of the following Sunday School Classes:
Dennis Gladen: The Book of Romans
We will start with the historical context with which it was written. We will then move through a chapter by chapter study hitting on the major themes such as the human dilemma, God’s provisions in Christ that provide life and hope, the transformational power of the gospel, the gifts of the Holy Spirit to the individual and its relationship to the entire church body, and a plea for unity in the church through Christ.
David Cooper: “Not by Sight”
Digging deeper into scripture and understanding God through open and vibrant discussion. God is supreme, matchless, and unique beyond comparison.
Our nursery needs additional staff volunteers and we could use a few more substitute teachers for our Sunday School Classes. Please talk to Carrie if you are able to serve in this way.
Schedule for Ushers, Greeters
Ushers: Don Viele, Bob Evenson, Larry Kummer Dan Ceminski
Greeters: Dan and Marsha Ceminski, Ruth and Ardon Doran
Hospitality: Deb Evenson* and Deb Nelson
Nursery: Deb Evenson and Brelyn Lacina
Ushers: Dave Cooper, Lynn Schmidt, Dan Wynn, Pat Lacina
Greeters: Dan Wynn, Jerry and Phylis Fossum
Hospitality: Carrie Neppl and Lyn Stoltenow*
Nursery: Carrie Neppl and Gabby Cooper