Corron Mission Statement:
From the Principal:
As we head into the holiday season, I’d like to wish all of our Corron families a Happy Thanksgiving. I know many of you will be traveling to visit relatives or to just get away for a few days. Enjoy every moment together as a family!
5 Essentials Survey
Once again this year, we are asking all of our Corron parents to take a few minutes to fill out our district survey. This survey allows you to give feedback specific to Corron as well as feedback regarding the district as a whole. We value our parents’ thoughts and opinions, and we take time as a staff to review the feedback we receive in order to become better at what we do. We would love to hear from each and every one of you.
October 14 - November 22
Pick-A-Time Parent Conference online sign-up ends at midnight this Friday.
(See direction attachment below)
Thursday, Nov. 21
PTO Meeting in LRC at 7:00 pm (date change)
Friday, Nov. 22
PTO Donuts with Someone I am Thankful for
7:45 - 8:20 am
November 25 - 29
NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Monday, Nov. 25
Parent-Teacher Conferences from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday, Nov. 26
Parent-Teacher Conferences from 8:00 am - noon
Monday, Dec. 9
School Board Meeting at 7:00 pm at Administration Building
Thursday, Dec. 12
PTO Meeting in LRC at 7:00 pm
Tuesday, Dec. 17
Orchestra Concert at 6:00 pm at St. Charles North High School
Band Concert at 7:00 pm at St. Charles North High School
Friday, Dec. 20
Classroom Winter Party begins at 1:45 pm
Last Day of School in 2019
Dec. 23, 2019 - Jan. 3, 2020
NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS - Winter Break
Monday, Jan. 6
NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS - Teacher Institute Day
Tuesday, Jan 7
Lost and Found
NEW APPROVED 2020-2021 SCHOOL CALENDAR (Next school year)
From the Nurse:
Keep your child home from school when:
* Your child has a temperature of 100 degrees F or more within the past 24 hours. Children should be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school and not taking fever reducing medication to control symptoms.
* Your child has been diagnosed with a bacterial infection (Strep) your child MUST have 24 hours of antibiotics, fever free, and feeling well before returning to school.
* Your child has had vomiting or diarrhea during the past 24 hours.
* Your child has a persistent, moist, productive cough, chest congestion, or discolored nasal drainage.
* Your child has an unexplained rash, sore or pink eyes with a discharge.
Some students are returning to school too soon after being home ill. They should be kept home until they have been symptom free for 24 hours. This is important for your child's health and the health of his/her classmates. Please continue to remind your child of the importance of frequent hand washing, covering their coughs with their elbow, and proper use and disposal of tissues during this cold and flu season.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter concerning the health of our Corron students.