QUICK AND TO THE POINT... UPDATES FROM DPS #61
And the gift card winners are:
*Names are only shared with consent.
Return to Learn | Information Technology Resources
- If your student forgot their Google password (.net email username), you can access the Self-Service Reset Password Maintenance tool. You must ENROLL first and set up security questions before you can reset your password. Click here for step-by-step instructions, then find the icon on your student device or visit https://password.dps61.org.
- Need staff from the IT Department to help you with your iPad? Open a Help Desk Ticket by visiting www.dps61.org/help. IMPORTANT: Be sure to check your email as a representative from IT may ask you followup questions to resolve your issue.
- CLICK HERE to read the Technology FAQ Document for Virtual Learning or visit www.dps61.org/ITFAQ.
Need information about Google Classroom or SeaSaw for individual classes?? Contact your school/teacher for further assistance.
For up to date information and all things related to Virtual Learning, we encourage you to frequently check our Return to Learn website at www.dps61.org/returntolearn.
Remodeled school entrances and the addition of classrooms to make buildings more secure and to improve student learning!
NEW secured entrance at American Dreamer STEM Academy!
NEW secured entrance at Pershing Early Learning Center!
NEW classroom addition at South Shores!
We are also thrilled to have these buildings equipped with air-conditioning this year!
South Shores Elementary Launches STEAM Focus
South Shores recently received a $17,000 grant from Tate & Lyle and the Community Foundation of Macon County to purchase maker-space carts for each grade level (K-6) at the school. READ MORE....
NEW! Heart of the District Recognition Program
Anyone may submit nomination, as long as the nominee is NOT a family member. These awards are not intended to be a popularity contest. Those submitting nominations are encouraged to consider the impact the nominee has on students, staff, and our district community. Nominations will be reviewed by a committee monthly, and winners will be featured in a future DOT newsletter!
To nominate someone for the Heart of the District Award, visit www.dps61.org/heartnomination
- August 24-Sept 14 | FastBridge K-8 Assessment
- September 7 | Labor Day Holiday: NO SCHOOL and District offices CLOSED
- Sept 8 - Sept 18 | Panorama Ed-SEL Survey 7th-12th grades
- September 23 | SAT Test 12th grade only