By Keith and Chuchu
- He has a company called Bad Boy Records.
- By 1997, Bad Boy Entertainment had sold nearly $100 million in recordings, and made a multimillion-dollar deal with Arista Records for management of the label
In 2015 his music earnings were 60 million dollars.
- Bad Boy Records is located at 1710 Broadway in New York.
- First the company was music to fashion to food.
- Him and his company has donated gallons of water to Flint.
- He donated $250,000 to NFTE
- He got his nickname Puff Daddy by always puffing out his chest in high school.
- In high school he played basketball.