ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
February 4, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Tim Widiker (and the D.O. team) (3 recognitions) - Leadership through the weather issues, and for caring about the hourly employees with 2 days of compensation. For recognizing the dangers of frostbite... Not only did he put the safety of the students and staff first, he made sure hourly staff was paid, leave time was reimbursed, didn't force staff to report on Thursday, and bought breakfast for us because we met expectations. Thanks Tim!
- Administrators - Giving us an unheard of 1 day week! (even though I may regret this in June)
- Seniorita - For always being positive and accepting, even though we share very few of the same beliefs!
- Tom Martin - For keeping me on my toes each week with new t-shirt designs.
- Tracy Klein - Helped me learn all about ACT accommodations!
- Jen Staidl - Brought donuts in from Dunkin Donuts and they were delicious.
- The Staff - Way to go jumping back in getting some quality teaching. In. One. Day.
- Amy Hueg - Super patient with me being late in getting her yearbook photos!
- Jerry Wold & Greg Green - Keeping the building warm(ish) during our freeze out.
You all ROCK!
JUST FOR FUN
Super Bowl Commercials from the Past
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: MATH
Monday, February 4
Noon - 1:15 pm - Josten's Class Rings
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm - Board Learning and Special Meeting
Tuesday, February 5
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
Wednesday, February 6 - Morning Meeting Schedule
7:30 am - 8:15 am - PLC Meetings
7:30 am - 4:00 pm - German Field Trip - UWL (Wirebaugh)
Thursday, February 7
7:30 am - 8:05 am - Business Education/Computer Science Meeting
Friday, February 8
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Meeting
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
Click on this link. If you have questions, please talk to your BLT leader or Jeff, Tracy, Jason or Kurt.