The MSF News!
Main St Funk Dance School Lalor - Feb 2016
Barry Rd Community Festival - Performance Opportunity
Sunday, March 20th, 2pm
"Come along and be part of the biggest annual celebration in our community. The Community Festival is a unique celebration of our City and its people and places.
The Festival offers a huge range of activities and cultural events, including live entertainment, sustainability information, kids and youth entertainment, carnival rides, market stalls, community workshops and a fireworks finale from 8.30pm."
The MSF Kids will be required between 2-4pm. Exact time to be confirmed with the event organisers. Please RSVP ASAP so we can start preparing our dances!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
In Other News...
- We welcome senior student Stephanie on board as Assistant Teacher.
- Term Fees are due in week 3 of Term One. They can be paid by cash, cheque or direct deposit.
- Please enter Studio A via the kitchen entrance to avoid distraction during class. Thank you.
- Ballet Shoes and Jazz Shoes will be required for technical classes from Term Two onwards. We recommend Energetiks Factory Outlet, Target, Kmart, Best and Less, Payless Shoes and Ebay for less expensive options.
- A reminder there is to be no smoking on the grounds of Lalor Secondary. If you wish to smoke you must be a minimum of 4 meters from the school gate.
- Please park only in the 1st main car park with the gym to the right. The other carpark will be locked by the cleaners.
- Thank you for your ongoing support, cooperation and enthusiasm! It is much appreciated.