InTheLoop - April 8, 2016
BCS Lumberton's Weekly News - Editor, D. O'Brien
- J. Kamau, Principal
- M. Castellane, Supervisor of Education
- R. McGill, Secretary
April 4 - 8
1. TODAY is the Hip- Hop Harlem Tour!
2. Softball tryouts will begin next Thursday and Friday during 9th period. ONLY students who have had their physicals with the nurse with be permitted to participate.
3. The end of Marking Period 3 is next Friday (April 15th). Teachers: please have your grades posted by April 14th by the close of business.
4. PARCC testing will begin soon.
5. Administrative Professional's Day is April 27th.
6. A speaker on Social Media Law will be joining us on May 26th!
Challenge and expect more
Your students need to feel like their brains hurt when leaving your class. Sort of like when you work muscles in the gym and you become sore. Make the work rigorous!
Why should the students be interested in this lesson/activity or project? Make connections that are relevant to their lives.
This is being done well @Lumberton. We know that this piece is critical to reaching the diverse and unique population of students we serve.