Tanks of world war 1 and 2
Raven Velarde Martin
Who created tanks
Why do tanks have treads not wheels
Why were tanks a big part of the war
Why did church hill name his own tank
Why did we use tanks
Church hill tank
Heavy tank for Russians
From some early war or very old just photos taken in 2000 and up
Lancelot de mole
Australian inventor and engineer
- The most devastating weapon is the the nuke nuclear,radiological,chemical,biological
- Today Russia has the most tanks
- The U.S. Has the most updated tanks
- Schwer Gustavo has the biggest gun ever. It also weighs 280 tons and only fires 14 rounds a day
- The biggest tank ever built by Germany landkreuzer p. 1000 ratte weighs 188 tons
The Church Hill Tank. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2016.
Harris, Bryon. "How M1 Tanks Work." Science How Stuf. N/a, 2016. Web. 1 Dec. 2016.
"Lancelot De Mole." Wikipedia. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Feb. 16.
Scott, Sus. Tanks of World War 2. Vol. 1. N.p.: N/A, 20001. Print. Ser. 1.
Scott, William Long. "Tanks of the United States." En.m.wikipedia.org. N/A, n.d. Web. 13 Jan. 2016.