Tech Tips #2.08
Week of October 13, 2014
ClassFlow is a free cloud-based teaching and learning platform by Promethean that makes lesson planning easier and lesson delivery more dynamic by engaging students via mobile devices or ActivExpression clickers.
Suggestions for Use
- Teachers create interactive lessons anytime, anywhere on an internet enabled device.
- Use mobile devices to put information in student hands.
- Send questions to student devices to receive immediate feedback on comprehension. Questions include creative (drawing and/or image), word seed, true/false, yes/no, multiple choice, scale, text, and number.
- Import PowerPoint Slides or Promethean ActivInspire Flipcharts to ClassFlow.
Click above to create a FREE account now! Sometime in the future, ClassFlow will be subscription based. If you register now, you will always be FREE!
Import Existing Files
NOTE: Not all of the features these files will be imported into ClassFlow.
- Import the PowerPoint file into ActivInspire first, save it as an ActivInspire FlipChart, and finally import into ClassFlow.
- Save the PowerPoint slides as images and import the images into ClassFlow. See below for a video explanation of this method.
Featured topics include:
- Making it Easy with ClassFlow
- Back to School with ClassFlow for Administrators
- What's New in ClassFlow?
- Creating Formative Assessment Opportunites
- Making Lessons Relevant
- Using the ClassFlow Apps to Boost Interactivity and Creativity
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist