Weekly Campus and Principal Update
Happenings this week...
2. Titan Time Friday Morning: PTSA Board members will rotate through all 3 grade levels of Titan Time to share information about membership and the auction. Please be prepared to host them for their brief messages. 3rd Years will have a formal presentation from Josten's regarding the senior ring. Our faculty may want to purchase the first graduating class's signet ring as well. Orders and down payments will be due in early December. We have planned tutoring time for 1st years that same Friday morning based on where they are in the project. 2nd years - please let us know if you have a talk scheduled or if we should plan for tutorial time for them as well.
3. Project Supply Orders reminder ~ As Teresa shared in our last staff meeting, please have your team's project manager meet with her prior to the next project to review the supply list submitted at the beginning of the year for final revisions before ordering will take place.
4. Save the Date! We will have a staff holiday gathering for dinner at Gurpreet Brar's home on Friday, 12/12 followed by fun and frivolity via karaoke singing and merriment at another location. Details to follow!
5. Have you had an opportunity to peruse the over 400 items for bid in the PTSA auction?
6. Progress reports need to go home on Friday of this week, leaving facilitators and learners next week to respond to those items needing attention with regard to grades. Thanksgiving Break should be a break for all - for the care and keeping of you and our learners. Upon our return we will be working to finalize semester grades. More info about semester grading procedures will be shared following Thanksgiving Break.
7. Staff Meeting on 11/20 is cancelled ~ enjoy the gift of time!
8. Parent Liaison facilitators will meet tomorrow at 12:30 in the conference room with representatives of the Alliance and PTSA to share project updates as well as discuss upcoming project needs and dates.