For this activity we are going to create a Civil War Thinglink.
- Each of you will be assigned one of the primary sources from the set below. Click on the link to go to that primary source via the Library of Congress.
- Read the bibliographic information. If you need more information about the topic of your primary source, feel free to Google it.
- Go to http://www.thinglink.com/scene/320012433638817794#tlsite and click on "Edit."
- Tag your image onto the Civil War map in the appropriate geographic location. Include a brief analysis and explanation of the primary source (how did it fit into the Civil War, why is it important?
- With a partner, find and locate another Civil War primary source that you would like to add to this map; tag it to the Thinglink map.