Registration for 2019-20
Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
Are you Ready for the 2019-20 School Year?
Tuition and Fees for 2019-20
Tuition:Pre-K 3 & 4: $7,150 (Per Student)
K - 8:
- $6,200 (1 Student)
- $11,000 (2 Students)
- $14,100 (3+ Students)
The increase for 1 student is $15/month, 2 students is $30/month, 3 or more students is $35/month. This is approximately a 2.5% increase. We do our very best to make the annual increase manageable, while still responding to the increased costs in salaries, health care, utilities, and other items that we have to account for in our budget.
- Registration for 1 student is $150 (If paid by March 22nd) or $200 (If paid after March 22nd).
- Registration for 2 (or more) students is $300 (If paid by March 22nd) or $400 (If paid after March 22nd).
Holding a Spot:
Your child's space is "locked in" once you have completed and signed all registration paperwork AND paid the entire registration fee. Until all of this happens, the space is not held. Don't hesitate to ask us if you have ANY questions sbout the process.
Here is the registration process:
- You may register online (this is the preferred method) through Renweb or pick up a paper packet through the office with Ms. Berenice.
- Online registration opens on Jan. 28th and can be accessed at the following link: https://hr-wa.client.renweb.com/pw/ (see information below)
- VERY IMPORTANT: Go to Re-Enroll (NOT Apply) if you are a current family.
- Complete all steps for the application.
- Upload any necessary documents (online) or provide copies with paper packet to the front desk.
- Registration Fees can be paid online through Renweb.
Steps for Online Re-Enrollment:
DO NOT START A NEW APPLICATION. THE APPLICATION IS FOR NEW FAMILIES ONLY. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED FOR RE-ENROLLMENT TO PREVENT DUPLICATES AND MIX UPS IN OUR SYSTEMS.
District Code: HR-WA
Enter username and password.
If you have not created an account, please do so using the email provided to the school.
Once you are logged in:
1. Click on Family Information
2. Click Enrollment/Re-enrollment
3. Click on Start Enrollment Packet
If you have any questions please email Berenice at email@example.com
***We also strongly encourage all families to set up their FACTs account information for next year. Remember that you can pay once per month (10th or 25th) or split your payment into 2 and pay part on the 10th and part on the 25th. If you have a hard time paying by the 10th of the month, you can avoid late fees by setting up an online payment for the 25th of each month!
What If I Need Financial Assistance?
You are eligible to meet to discuss financial assistance if you meet the following requirements:
- You have completed and submitted your Fulcrum application (with all documents uploaded for verification).
- Your account is current/up-to-date with no outstanding balance.
If you meet this criteria, we will be scheduling Financial Aid meetings on Feb. 20 - 22. Here is a link, so that you can schedule a 30 minute financial aid meeting: http://signup.com/go/hKpkbKF
We do our best to make the tuition accessible for all families, but please know that tuition MUST increase for all families. This is necessary for the additional costs that we have to pay to the teachers, for utilities, etc.