CT Day Camp
Session Availability 2018
OPENINGS AT CREATIVE THEMES
Opportunities for PK4/K-Pre-Day Camp
PDC-1 Down by the Pond June 11-15 (1 week)
PDC-2 Magic All Around June 18-22 (1 week)
- Half Day offered during PDC-1 & PCD-2 for PK4 and K
- Full Day offered during PDC-1 & 2 for PK4 & K
Opportunities for Day Camp
C1- June 18-22 Magic All Around (1st-5th graders)
C3-July 2-6 Back in Time
C7-July 30-Aug 3 Super Who?
Call for 8th and 9th grade opportunities-585-385-6830
Submitting an Appilcation
- Click on “Retrieve/Set Password” on the bottom right hand side of the login box.
- A “retrieve password” box will pop up. Here you will enter your email address that you received this email message.
- *Note – if you enter a different email address you will not be able to log in
- Click “Send E-mail”
- An email will be sent by our host CampMinder with a link. You will have 1 hour to access this link.
- Use this link to create your security update.
- You will now be logged in to your account! If you forget your password, you will be able to retrieve it through the same process, as outline above. After you receive your password follow directions below under “Filling out Application”.
RETURNING Customers (customers with previous account)
- Enter password created last summer
- On Dashboard, open Camper Application
Filling Out Camper Application
- Choose 2018 camper application from the drop down menu.
- Make sure to choose the grade your child is CURRENTLY in. Choose Non-Campership when starting application. Continue to fill out application and submit.
Tell A Friend
This is for someone who is never requested information from Creative Themes before.