Land of Eternal Spring
Flag, Population, and Government
- Flag Significance: The flag features two blue stripes and on blue stripe in the middle to represent that Guatemala is a land between two oceans. The symbol in the middle is the Guatemalan coat of arms.
- Population: 16,255,000 the race in Guatemala primarily consists of Mestizos,Amerindians, and Europeans.
- Government: presidential representative and democratic republic, and the president is Oho Perez Molina.
currency, cultural activities and entertainment
- currency: Guatemalan Quetzal (0.13 US dollars)
- cultural activities and entertainment: coffee harvest celebration, semana santa, coban folklore festival, dia de los muertos, Mayan new year, and main sport is soccer.
- Guatemalan chicken with pineapple (pollo en pina)
- arroz con pollo chipina
- mixtas (Guatemalan)
- mantequilla de Alo casera
- oven baked sweet plantains
- rice with chayote
- Tikal: it is the ruins of a historical city, where many people go to visit.
- Pacaya: an active complex volcano in Guatemala. A group of lava occupies the southern caldera floor.
- Dulce river: you can take a tour to view this beautiful river. On the tour, you see many sights such as people making tortillas from hand.