Innovation Agility Training:
Supercharge your Creative Process
An experiential, ground-breaking and laugh-filled workshop that gives insights, skills, and tactics to supercharge your creative process and expand innovation agility through improvisation skills and other mind-bending approaches.
Tuesday, Oct. 8th 2013 at 8:30am-5pm
The HUB San Francisco 901 Mission Street, Suite 105. San Francisco, CA 94103
Workshop Goals (for work and personal life)
After this workshop you will have:
- A Creative Mind: Generate more and more useful ideas
- A Quick Mind: Respond to challenges rapidly, confidently and spontaneously
- An Open Mind: Receptive to new or uncomfortable ideas
- An Aware Mind: Recognize ways to navigate obstacles to creativity
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who needs to be creative and innovative in the following areas:
- Product Development
- Problem Solving
- Management and Leadership
- Business Development
- Human Relations
Through challenging and fun exercises and activities, you will learn and practice 3 key creative thinking skills and 3 foundational improvisation skills.
What You Get
- A work/reference book that contains all the information you’ll need for transferring the insights and learning of the day into your work and personal life.
- Take-away to help you use these skills daily.
...have over 60 years of experience in improvisation, training and creative development
Izzy Gesell, MS.Ed, CSP, Master facilitator, coach and keynoter.
Author of publications on improv & humor.
Bruce Honig, M.A., Master facilitator and trainer.
Author of publications and games on creativity.